SNOWMOBILE TRAIL PERMITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
|Seasonal|| $330.00 + HST
(before Dec.15/23 $250 + HST)
|Antique||$125.00 + HST|
$225.00 + HST
|200 CC||$125.00 + HST|
(3rd and subsequent)
|$175.00 + HST
Available only at Service NB outlets
|One-Day||$70.00 - HST included|
|Two-Day||$110.00 - HST included|
|Three-Day||$150.00 - HST included|
|Four-Day||$190.00 - HST included|
|Five-Day||$230.00 - HST included|
|Six-Day||$270.00 - HST included|
|Seven-Day||$310.00 - HST included|
Where to Buy Permits
Ready to Buy your season trail permit?
(Available from October 10 to April 15)
- Visit a local Service New Brunswick Location, or
- Use the online form , or
- Contact the Snowmobile – Motoneige NB via E-Mail, or
- Print out and mail or fax an application form (PDF)
You will need Adobe Reader to view some files
Family Trail Permits:
- Qualification is a minimum of 3 snowmobiles in a family.
- The first two permits are bought at the seasonal price ($250/$330); third and subsequent permits are $175.00 + HST.
- Proof of a ‘Family’ qualification is 3 or more current snowmobile registrations all registered to the same address
- The discount is for qualified families, not businesses or companies.
- Available only at Service New Brunswick Outlets
Antique Snowmobile Trail Permits:
- Definition is snowmobiles 20-years and older, 2004 and older.
- Proof for an ‘Antique’ qualification is the current snowmobile registration for each antique snowmobile.
Classic Snowmobile Trail Permits:
- Definition is snowmobiles between 10 and 20 years old, 2005 – 2014.
- Proof for a ‘Classic’ qualification is the current snowmobile registration for each classic snowmobile
200CC Snowmobile Trail Permits:
- Proof for a ‘200 CC’ qualification is the current snowmobile registration for each 200 CC snowmobile
Trail Permits FAQ’s (Click Here)